728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Sports

Education

Business

Slider

Powered by Blogger.

Movies

Games

Travel

Fashion

News

Archive

Games

Music

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Control Your Android Phone From Computer Browser


 
Droid Explorer can transfer files between phone and PC and synchronize phone data.
For long I was searching for a tool using which I can manage the files on my Android using Windows’ built-in explorer like interface and do some root related tasks like flashing a file with ease. Recently I stumbled upon a tool called Droid Explorer that seemed like the perfect solution I needed.

 
Note: The tool needs .Net Framework 4 and you will have to install it manually if you don’t already have it.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Control Your Android Phone From Computer Browser Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top